Tuesday 2 May 2017

Trying to create a UI for the website //Final show

Wire frame

Hello guys,

It is week 5 and we are currently continuing our website, last week we were asked to try and show some ideas of how the UI will look like in the future when we do and finish the website. 



Here is my try of finding out how the home page of our website is going to look like.  I chose a rather simple feel into the website because I think that it can preview our major projects without looking quite messy.

Looking at other websites for inspiration


Here I looked at a website known in the art industry called Art station.  It is basically a portfolio for many artists since they can preview their work and have job opportunities from it.  I like this website because it acts like a portfolio.



Those 2 websites are kind of simple looking as you can see.  What is great about the first one is that the artist used wix to make his website which can aid us in creating out website.  The other website included a show-reel of her work by having a slide show that can skip and pause pictures for the users to see.


Here is a website for a 3D modelling software painter called Quixel.  What I liked about this website is how you can scroll down endlessly to check out different information about it. I used all of these websites for inspiration and I think it is always a good idea to get research from more than one thing no matter what you are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment