Tuesday 25 April 2017

Moodboard for the Website//Final Show

Mood-board Collaboration with Jaewan 

Hello guys,

Today I am going to show you a mood-board that Jaewan and I did for inspiration for the final show website.  Jaewan and I are both in the social media team where we are responsible for promoting and advertising the final website!


Our theme for the final show is the cosmic theme, so Jaewan and I searched for pictures that can be related to this specific theme.  We managed to find inspirations from cosmic wallpapers in the space, moreover, we got more inspiration from bands such as: Daft Punk and a rock band named Starset since they have a futuristic feel into them. 

I think that making the mood-board was a great idea since it can give you an insight if how cosmic themed ideas look like so these pictures are actually useful for inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment